Rubber gaskets and rubber plates
- Our rubber packing and sheet rubber materials are recommended for use in the production of seals, gaskets, hydraulic seals, coatings, and supports, etc.
- Produced with high-quality rubber compounds.
- Manufactured using SBR. These products can also be made to order in nitrile rubber, nitrile sanitary rubber, neoprene, Viton, natural rubber, or other specified material.
- Made with a compound designed to provide tear resistance, impermeability to gases, and resistance to ozone and abrasion.
- Can be manufactured with a single-layer or a multi-layer fabric and with a mirror finish on one or both sides.
PROPERTIES OF SBR RUBBER
- Excellent mechanical properties including good tear resistance up to 40Kg/cm2.
- Greater tensile resistance.
- Performs well in moderate weather conditions, and resists acids and diluted alkali.
- Resistant to some chemicals such as acids, bases, and salts.
- Should not be brought into contact with organic liquids such as fats and oils
- Manufactured in black and red.
NITRILE RUBBER PROPERTIES
- Highly resistant to contact with oils of all types and fuels such as petroleum and its derivatives.
- Can be used in places with extreme climates, without deterioration of its properties.
- Has good mechanical properties, including: traction, flexibility, and impermeability to gases.
- Supports contact with inorganic chemicals, except chlorine.
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to polar solvents such as ketones, ethers or amines, given that these may make the material swell. .
- Manufactured in both black and white.
PROPERTIES OF NEOPRENE RUBBER
- Good resistance to weather, oils, grease, and fuels.
- Favorable mechanical properties such as good tensile strength, compression, flexibility, and gas impermeability.
- Moderate resistance to inorganic chemicals.
- May be subjected to moderately aliphatic hydrocarbons such as paraffin, tallow, vegetable oils, animal grease, etc.
- Contact with mainly aromatic organic compounds as benzene, toluene or xylene should be avoided.
- Manufactured in black.
Rubber floors and rubber mats
10 y 20m 1m
De 50cm hasta 120cm 1m
1/32, 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, ½, 5/8,¾,1″ 1/6, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, ¼, 3/8, ½, 5/8, ¾, 1″, 2″, 2½”